Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Not a Stereotype

I wrote this caption in a public library, which was crowded as fuck. Yet I still had the balls the cycle through my giant collection of Ulzzang girls looking for the perfect picture with other people only a few feet away.

I did this one entirely on Gimp, so let me know if there are typos, because I'll actually be able to fix them this time.

Here's a question. Do you guys prefers longer captions or shorter captions? Would you like this one better if I just wrote something like "Erik thought all Asians were smart, but now he's an Asian girl and also a bimbo. Womp womp woooomp" only better? I mean, I like details and all, but this caption is 400+ words long, and there's a point where I start thinking that if people wanted a mini-novel, they would be over at FictionMania.

As you may have noticed, my link is now to my DeviantArt as opposed to my blog. Since I've started writing transformation stories, I intend to post every one of my works over at DeviantArt, caption and story alike.

As always, you can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/Red_Ochre.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should write as much as you're comfortable writing for a cap... I don't do much writing, but I know that sometimes you have a lot to say, and sometimes you don't. For this particular cap I think it could have been a little shorter and still been good, but it's also great as is.

    Do more soon, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longer caps I think youre better at.

    ReplyDelete