Sunday, February 6, 2011

恭喜發財

I'm aware I'm a few days late for Chinese New Year, but I decided that instead of doing a Thai caption like I said I would (in the last few days of the poll, desire for Thai captions were overpowered by desire for Japanese captions, anyway), I decided to do a Chinese caption instead, this one being unique and much longer than my other ones.
Sometimes I just go around online looking for images that I might use for captions in the future, and I currently have about 40 pictures of women in Qipao, so you can probably expect more in the future.
-Red Ochre

2 comments:

  1. I was just going back through your blogs, and I have to say that this is probably my favorite. I like the descriptions and the scenario, love the names/mental changes, and the pictures aren't bad either... I wouldn't mind more in this "universe"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this caption! Wonderful job on this!

    ReplyDelete